HDPE membranes are made of high density polyethylene and have about 97.5% polyethylene, 2.5% carbon black and other stabilizers such as UV protection, aging resistance, antioxidants.
The product does not contain plasticizers that can migrate over time.
This membrane can be delivered with thicknesses between 0.25 - 3mm, with both sides pressed, with a flat side and a textured one or both textured sides. Textured membranes are used to cover the slopes.
• Waterproofing of deposits of hazardous or non-hazardous materials;
• Greening of old landfills to be closed;
• Greening of tailings, ashes, slag etc.;
• Waterproofing of all types of tanks (drinking water, petroleum products, etc.);
• Waterproofing of artificial lakes, basins (fish farming, chemical industry, etc.);
• Waterproofing of hydro-technical constructions;
• Waterproofing of industrial waste pits.
B2B CONSPROD can provide you technical assistance during installation, including authorized application teams.