Draining Geocomposite consist of a high density polyethylene (HDPE) geogrid which can be simple, with a polypropylene (PP) geotextile applied on one or both sides, or an impermeable, hot-rolled on one side.
The geogrid consists of 2 or 3 rows of filaments, overlapping at an angle of 60° and forming a very good drainage network, even at very high pressures.
• drainage, filtration, separation, waterproofing and protection;
• horizontal, vertical and inclined drainage;
• waterproofing of embankments and roadbeds;
• fixing structures, bridges, foundations, basements, sewers;
• tunnels and other underground structures, water tanks;
• gardens and sports fields;
• covering ecological landfills of hazardous or non-hazardous waste;
• Railways, tramways and other traffic areas.
Draining geocomposites increase the life of structures, their safety in operation, prevent water infiltration, and reduce maintenance costs.
The product is compatible with the environment.